The Yealink SIP-T46G is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning.
Key Features and Benefits
Features Optima HD Voice technology
Yealink’s Optima HD Voice technology provides wideband sound, and with full-duplex, echo cancellation, acoustic clarity technology and adaptive jitter buffer, conversations are as clear as if they were face to face.
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (Router & Switch)
- Up to 6 SIP accounts – Perfect for shared office or shift work
- 10 multi-functional physical line keys can be programmed up to 27 various features (paper label free keys, 3-page view)
- Wideband HD voice using G.722 codec
- Large 4.3″ Colour Screen (480 x 272-pixel)
- Built-in USB port, supports Bluetooth headset (Through USB Dongle)
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af
- Headset Ready
- Supports EXP40 expansion module
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options.
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)